- 5 golden rules for copywriters
- Lifestyle of a freelance writer
- Writing travel reviews for money
- Academic freelance writing positions
- Writing positions for 17 years old
- Getting best writing positions online
- Description of science writing businees
- How to become a good report writer
- Great career in fashion freelance writing
- Writing academic essays for money
- Freelance writing / editing jobs
- SEO writing: the job description
- Freelance songwriting jobs
- Finding part time jobs online
- How find new opportunities
- Finding new writing jobs
- Finding freelance blog writing jobs
- Getting promising part-time writing jobs
Freelance Article Writers Wanted: How To Find A Reliable Magazine To Work For?
Are you worried because you want to have a better job than copywriting articles? Do you want your writing career to be more interested and fun? Do you have a passion to write in journals and magazines but do not have a chance to work for them? Do you think the famous magazines will not hire you because there is too much competition? Do you want to work as a freelance writer and hate to have a regular job? Do you have a job that pays low but requires much effort? Do you like to conduct celebrity interviews? Do you want to carry out research on latest brands? Are you afraid to apply for a freelance position in one of your favorite magazines because you are not confident? Do you thin k a freelance writing job might not be suitable for you? Are you worried that you might not earn enough to cover your bills if you are a freelance writer?
Career switching is a major decision and very critical one. It is natural to have all these questions and many others in your mind if you want to switch from a regular job to freelance writing. First thing you need to understand is that the money that you earn depends upon your efforts. If you are consistent and work hard enough then you will make enough to run your expenses and even have some luxury. The other thing you need to understand is the magazine industry
Before you start thinking about working for a certain magazine, you need to understand their core policies, their business aims and missions. You should be able to have an in-depth understanding of the company and its background if you want to work with them.
- Start by making a list of all the possible magazines that you would like to work with.
- Do not hesitate to add small, less popular magazines in your list. Such firms are usually happy to hire great talent that matches their requirements. You can start following your passion with them and success will eventually come for both of you
- Understand the industry and each individual magazine that you want to pitch. See their hiring patterns, preferences and requirements
- Build a strong resume and include references if required
- Bid on jobs and provide an insight for the employers