- 5 golden rules for copywriters
- Lifestyle of a freelance writer
- Writing travel reviews for money
- Academic freelance writing positions
- Writing positions for 17 years old
- Getting best writing positions online
- Description of science writing businees
- How to become a good report writer
- Great career in fashion freelance writing
- Writing academic essays for money
- Freelance writing / editing jobs
- SEO writing: the job description
- Freelance songwriting jobs
- Finding part time jobs online
- How find new opportunities
- Finding new writing jobs
- Finding freelance blog writing jobs
- Getting promising part-time writing jobs
How To Write Short Stories And Get Paid – Fundamental Advice
Getting paid to write is something that makes a lot of individuals feel so good these days. It has made writing an avenue where individuals can go and do something unique, do something fresh and get paid while they are at it. There are so many people who really need lots of short stories from time to time, and it is always a good idea to ensure that you at least know where to find some of these stories. Depending on the kind of stories that you write, you can find a very god avenue from where you can source some of these stories.
Bearing in mind the fact that there are so many people who are keen on at least getting some really good information to help them boost their businesses, or share their stories there are some simple tips that you can follow and before you know it, you will be in a good position to write and get paid for your effort. This is also one of the best ways for you to make sure that you can find some really good use to put your talent. The following are some simple ideas that will help you as you go about this venture:
- Learn about how to write
- Get freelance networks
- Pitch your skills to potential buyers
Learn about how to write
One of the first things that you will need to do is to think about learning a thing or two about writing short stories. It might actually surprise you, but rest assured that as long as you are willing and able to learn what to do and how, there is not much that you will ever have to worry about.
Get freelance networks
There are quite a number of freelance networks that are currently available in the market, and all of them are available for people like yourself. They allow you the chance of getting in touch with prospective buyers, and then from there, you can get your story out there.
Pitch your skills to potential buyers
You should try and find a way of showcasing your talent to would be buyers. This is something that will make your work a whole lot easier. Lots of these individuals are available all across the place, and as long as you are able to sell your skills to them properly, you will be a hit in the market.